Although our valuation speciality is related to Leasehold Reform predominantly, we also undertake a wide range of other valuation services. We are all RICS registered valuers and therefore we are all capable of carrying out any of the following:
- Red Book valuations These can only be prepared by a professional and qualified RICS valuer and can be used in a number of circumstances. You may be a cash buyer wishing to check that the price you are paying for a property is correct, or if the property is a company owned asset it may be necessary to provide annual or regular updates on value.
- Tax valuations Formal valuations may also be required for tax reasons for the following purposes
- Capital Gain Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
- Valuations for matrimonial / litigation disputes
- Expert witness valuations and reports, either as a single or joint witness
- Rent reviews, valuation and negotiation
We do not undertake any bank or mortgage valuations.